A great brand is above all a unique history
Year after year, Atlantic focuses on quality, imagination and enthusiasm
to provide you with day-to-day living and a future that is more
Created by Mr Radat and Mr Lamoure,
Atlantic's history began at la Roche-sur-Yon (in the Vendée region on
the west coast of France) in 1968. Its activity: manufacturing hot water
convectors, at more than 400,000 units per year.
A few key dates...
- 2013: Launch of the F118 and Ingénio with their digital displays.
- May 2013: New Atlantic face. Reflecting its brand positioning; dynamic, comfort, modern.
- Launch of the new Diamond Quality range of water heaters: Ego, O'Pro+, O'Pro Turbo, Stéatite
- Launch of a new thermodynamic water heater Explorer
improve its manufacturing process, Groupe Atlantic invested in new
state-of-the-art production line dedicated to the manufacturing of
commercial and industrial application tanks through its brand Atlantic
- 2011: Launch of the F17 and F117 design, a new design for a new panel convectors. Version is available in mechanical and electrical
- 2010: Launch of a new generation radiators with advanced technology which permits an optimal energy saving of 10%.
- Absence detection
- Automatic detection
- Automatic detection of open and closed windows
- 2009: launch of Alipsis, the high-end glass design radiator equipped with a presence detection system. and Odysséo, the thermodynamic water heater. Heat pump + water heater in one product, for optimal energy savings and ecology.
- sept 2009:
Atlantic brand identity changes! Reflecting its new brand positioning;
pro-active, multi-energies brand, Atlantic logo evoluates.
- 2007: Launch of a glass bathroom heaters : Organza
- 2006: Atlantic enters the renewable energy market: heat pump, solar water heater, etc.
- 2005: Launch of Maradja, the electric radiator with a cast iron heating element
- 2004: Launch of the first electronic water heater and a new programming system for heating: the Pass Program
- 2001: Technological innovation with the ASP (Anti Fouling Process) for heating
- 2000: Launch of the range of controlled inertia radiators
- 1999: A new generation of design bathroom heaters
- 1996: A new generation water heater with the ACI (Anti-Corrosion Integrated) technology
- 1993: Atlantic makes widespread use of electronics
- 1991: Launch of radiant panel heaters
- 1985: Programmable convectors and frontal air outlets
- 1980: Electronic thermostat convectors
- 1978: The FIRST water heater range
- 1972: The FIRST electric convector
- 1968: Creation of the Atlantic brand
The continuous search for well-being has led Atlantic to develop functional, comfortable, simple to use appliances with an attractive design that ensures maximum safety.
If you would like to see Atlantic's factories and history in images, you can visit the picture gallery on the website.