GROUPE ATLANTIC pursues a policy of acquiring renowned companies and strong brands, as exemplified recently:
- in 2020, Groupe Atlantic has acquired the residential activity of the Russian group SST, called SST Warm floor
- in 2016, Groupe Atlantic has opened a representative office in UAE and has created a German subsidiary Austria Email GmBH
By doing so, GROUPE ATLANTIC strengthens its capacity to innovate and continually gains market share.
Simultaneously, to offer competitive product ranges and support its organic growth, GROUPE ATLANTIC invests in production nearest to target markets, building factories in countries such as Egypt, Ukraine, Turkey and Thailand. Today, more than a third of the Group's workforce manufacture and market our products internationally.
We adopt differentiated strategies based on our products and activities:
- In sanitary hot water: a global growth strategy, particularly including the construction of two factories in Egypt and Ukraine to support commercial development.
- In collective and service sector solutions (commercial and industrial boilers, water heaters, and collective renewable energy solutions): a strategy that combines organic growth and local leadership acquisitions.
- 2021 : New factory opening in Boz, France
- 2019 : Opening of a subsidiary office in Vietnam
- 2017 : Factory opening in Georgia for electric water heater manufacturing
Weather through its subsidiaries or its commercial partners, GROUPE-ATLANTIC brands are renowned all over the word and its products commercialized in more than 100 countries.