What do I do if my appliance does not provide enough heat?
- Increase the temperature setting
- Check whether the output of your appliance is suited to the size of your room (see the section on power settings)
- On an electronic appliance, if the heating LED is flashing continuously (slow flashing every 2 seconds), the measurement sensor is damaged
Otherwise, carry out the following checks:
- Check whether there is another heating mode in the room
- Make sure that your appliance is heating only the room (and not the entire house)
- Check the power supply voltage of the appliance (our appliances have a power calculated for 230 V).