Split-system heat pump inverter with built-in gas burner: a multi-energy high-temperature hybrid technology.
This is the high temperature solution for replacements where water temperature requirements may be up to 80°C. Alféa Hybrid Duo Gas includes a heat pump exchanger, an auxiliary condensing gas boiler and a hot water tank with in its hydraulic module. This combination meets the most demanding installation requirements.
• 120L enamelled steel DHW storage tank included, meeting domestic hot water needs of a 6-person family
• High temperature solution (80°C) for renovation projects
• COP: up to 4.29 (+7°C / +35°C)
• Ergonomic control: scheduled programming system for less energy consumption & two independent circuits control
• NAVISTEM 200S regulator
• Improved heat pump performance at low temperature
• Easy installation and maintenance : hinged heating element access panel, accessible components, maintenance platform integrated in burner
• Patented coaxial heat exchanger
• Inverter regulation
• Class A low energy consumption circulation pump
• Innovation with Alfea Hybrid Duo Gas R models: New control option allowing energy cost input to optimise heating with more energy savings
• Cooling mode