O’Pro Small & O’Pro Slim are reliable point-of-use water heaters, with above and under sink configurations.
Their round-shaped, compact design allows them to fit in small spaces. O’Pro Small has 2 configurations (above and under the sink), whereas O’Pro Slim has a small diameter plus above sink configuration.
Thanks to O'Pro, an exclusive protection system, their water heater tank has an increased lifetime of +50%!
- O’Pro Small & O’Pro Slim have a compact, round shape, with invisible fixation, to fit perfectly into any small kitchens, bathrooms, for an isolated drawing point or as auxiliary water heater.
- The exclusive O’Pro anti-corrosive system ensures excellent durability and longer tank lifetime.
- Easy to install and use, these water heaters maintain a user-friendly operating mode through the heating light indicator plus the mechanical thermostat with integrated security.
- Their high-efficiency water inlet and accurate temperature control ensure energy and cost savings.
- O’Pro Small & O’Pro Slim, with several versions and capacities (from 10 to 50L with above and under sink configurations), constitute a smart choice in terms of point-of-use water heaters.
They ensure quality and durability through these features:
- diamond-quality enamel lining the inner tank
- a pressure relief valve which provides safety if any malfunctions or pressure rise
- magnesium anode for strengthened tank protection
- a dielectric union preventing corrosion
- a specific lip gasket preventing rust around the flange
- Fully IP 24 compliant (and IP 25 for O’Pro Small), they follow the European standards for electrical safety and user protection.
- Being CFC-free, they are environmentally friendly.