Indirect & Combi Steatite is an excellent water heater fitted with a built-in coil & Steatite heating element.
Indirect & Combi Steatite is reliable, powerful and suitable for domestic boilers while remaining compatible with solar installations. Its exclusive Steatite technology enables it to adapt to all types of water-even the most aggressive!
- Indirect & Combi Steatite is an efficient and long-lasting, medium capacity water heater, compatible with all types of water thanks to its Steatite technology.
- A built-in tank coil heats the water by a primary circuit coming from external energy source, making this heater compatible with both domestic boilers and solar installations.
- Thanks to its accurate mechanical thermostat and high-efficiency water inlet, Indirect & Combi Steatite quickly delivers more hot water while achieving cost savings.
- Indirect & Combi Steatite water heater, with four capacities (100, 150, 200, and 300 L), addresses everyone's needs, from a single individual to a medium family.
Indirect & Combi Steatite ensures quality and durability through these features:
- a pressure relief valve which provides safety if any malfunctions or pressure rise
- magnesium anode for strengthened tank protection
- a dielectric union preventing corrosion
- a specific lip gasket preventing rust around the flange
- Its wall-mounted version is IP 25 compliant whereas its floor-standing version is IP 24 compliant, meaning it follows the European standards for electrical safety and user protection.
- Being CFC-free, Indirect & Combi Steatite is environmentally friendly.
|HEATING TIME Δt 50°C SECONDARY 45°C||2h45|
|ENERGY CONSUMPTION (KWH/24H)||1.28|
|COIL SURFACE AREA||m²||0.53|
|COIL MAX WORKING PRESSURE||bar||10|
|ERP ENERGY CLASS INDIRECT||B|
|ERP ENERGY CLASS COMBI||C|