Solerio Optimum 3 is a high-end indoor solar tank with forced circulation and digital controls.
Thanks to its ability to use multiple energy sources, Solerio Optimum 3 achieves significant cost and energy savings. Atlantic's ACI anti-corrosion technology protects its water tank and the anti-frost mode pauses hot water production during extended leave of absence, adding to Solerio Optimum 3’s durability.
- Solerio Optimum 3 uses the solar energy as a priority to heat water while still achieving considerable savings!
- This part of Solerio Optimum 3 includes a low-consuming circulator and CFC-free high-density insulation for more energy savings.
- This station is extremely user-friendly thanks to the digital interface and maintains comfort through a boost function to immediately make hot water available.
- When the user leaves for an extended period, the anti-frost mode stops hot water production by deactivating the back-up energy source and lowering the solar set temperature.
Selective Solar Panel:
- The solar panel is extremely user-friendly and adaptable to all types of roofs thanks to the option of both horizontal and vertical models, black casing to blend into installation, panel kits, and included probe and collector unions.
- The tank is user-friendly through the anti-dry heat system, and ensures comfort with a large quality of DHW available always.
- Solerio Optimum’s tank is extremely durable due to its optimized solar heat exchanger located at the bottom of the tank (which provides more hot water), boiler back-up coil, and electric back-up.
The tank ensures quality through these features:
- diamond-quality enamel lining the inner tank
- a pressure relief valve which provides safety if any malfunctions or pressure rise
- dielectric union preventing corrosion
- By using free solar energy, this water heater is environmentally friendly.
|MAX. WORK PRESSURE||bar||6|
|SOLAR HEATING COIL SURFACE AREA||m²||0.9|
|SOLAR HEATING COIL PRESSURE||bar||6|
|HEATING COIL FOR OTHER ENERGY SOURCE SURFACE AREA||m²||-|
|HEATING COIL FOR OTHER ENERGY SOURCE PRESSURE||bar||-|
|ELECTRIC HEATING ELEMENT OUTPUT||kW||1.8|
|ELECTRIC HEATING ELEMENT VOLTAGE||V||230|
|NET WEIGHT (Tank+station weight) (empty)||Kg||74|
|ERP ENERGY CLASS (Tank with 2 collectors)||B|