Adaptable to various energy sources, Duotherm is a multiposition indirect water heater with an exclusive annular exchanger.
It is compact, silent, and fits perfectly into any space thanks to the optional installation kit and wall-mounting set. Equipped with an exchanger with low pressure loss, Duotherm can operate with and without a primary pump. This makes it compatible with domestic boilers and renewable energy heating systems!
- Equipped with an exclusive annular exchanger with low pressure loss, Duotherm is a unique water heater capable of operating with and without a primary pump.
- If a back-up is needed, an optional electric kit with heating element can be installed.
- The indirect technology consists of the annular exchanger and one independent water tank heated by an external energy source (domestic boiler or renewable energy heating system).
- Duotherm is compatible with all types of water, even the aggressive ones!
- Due to its magnesium anode and specific lip gasket, Duotherm has an excellent protection against corrosion and an extended lifetime without failure.
- Duotherm water heater, with three capacities (100, 150 and 200 L), meets everyone's needs, from a single individual to a medium-sized family.
- Wall mounted, Duotherm is compact and multiposition to fit perfectly into any space at home.
- Duotherm is easy to operate and safe (CE compliant). In addition, an optional installation kit is available to facilitate its installation both horizontally or vertically.
- Thanks to its accurate thermostat, highly efficient water inlet and insulation foam, Duotherm delivers more hot water and achieves energy savings.
- Being CFC-free, Duotherm is environmentally friendly.